Making your business successful in the long term: Pathway to getting your business model right
What is the Australian Business Excellence Framework?
The Australian Business
(ABEF) is an integrated leadership and management system that describes the elements essential to organisations sustaining high performance
levels. It can be used to assess and improve any aspect of an organisation, including leadership, strategy and planning, people,
information and knowledge, safety, service delivery, product quality and bottom-line results. The ABEF provides organisations with
assurance of their sustainable performance.
How do we practically utilise the ABEF? This workshop with Business Excellence Australia covers:
- Understanding the Business Excellence Principles;
- Key components of setting the right strategy for your business;
- How to engage your people and harness their enthusiasm to deliver business success;
- Getting your business model right and making it fit-for-the-future;
- Your current capability and planning for success; and
- Learning from others, and the value of benchmarking.