- Leaders: means International Leaders Pty Ltd;
- The Member: means the company or individual paying for the South Australian Leaders Membership;
- The Program: means the South Australian Leaders Series and related activities outlined in the annual Schedule of Events;
- Fee: means the fee, advised separately, to be paid to International Leaders for continued Membership;
Series Overview: means the separate document, webpage or email provided to The Member outlining all Membership inclusions.
2. Leaders undertakes to provide The Member, upon the timely payment of The Fees pursuant to The Instalments, the right to
participate in The Program for the period covered by that payment. All inclusions The Member will receive by participating in The Program
are outlined in the Series Overview. The Series Overview outlines all provisions to:
- View or attend professional skills and knowledge development workshops, forums;
- View or attend Keynote Addresses sourced from Industry Partners and Industry Experts;
- View or attend Networking Receptions;
- Engage with Business & Industry leaders;
- Access organisations that may be able to provide advice, guidance and/or other business opportunities;
- Access social events and other activities as organised from time to time.
3. The Member agrees that their attendance (either physical or online) at The Program’s events must include an Executive or
4. The Member will be provided an automatically renewing Membership (as described on this website). The terms of this
agreement, which may be updated from time to time, shall apply throughout The Membership. The Member may cancel the automated renewal by
providing written notice to Leaders at least 7 business days prior to the renewal date. There will be no refund provided for any unused
portion of the Membership;
5. The dates for all applicable events and activities are outlined in the annual Schedule of Events, a copy of which will be
provided to The Member in advance of the commencement of each year of The Program;
6. The Member will be granted access to The Program’s online resource centre for the duration of this agreement, which provides
ongoing access to presentations, notes, videos, contact details and other additional resources;
7. The Member confirms that by accessing the online resource centre outlined in clause 6, it agrees to abide by all privacy and
confidentiality clauses outlined in this agreement and on the resource centre website. Should The Member (or its employees) breach any of
the obligations or otherwise illegally disseminate any information, content or intellectual property contained within the online resource
centre, then without limiting the action which Leaders may take. Leaders reserves the right to suspend The Member’s online account
immediately and in addition The Member may be liable for any damages caused by this breach;
is located at www.Queenslandleaders.com.au.
9. In some instances, Leaders may offer The Member the ability to pay The Fees in instalments via Direct Debit (from
a bank account or credit card). If this is the case, please note that Leaders uses a third-party provider to facilitate these transactions
and will pass on to The Member the small charges levied by the third-party provider for this service. The actual amount to be on-charged is
outlined in the Direct Debit Authorisation Form, which will be provided to you by Leaders on behalf of the third-party provider.
10. Leaders reserves the right to seek interest on any of the Instalments owing after the due date at the rate of 15% per
annum, calculated daily from the first day overdue until payment.
11. Leaders reserves the right to seek that The Member pay on a full indemnity basis, any expenses, disbursements,
collection costs and legal costs which Leaders has incurred or is liable to pay, in connection with the enforcement of any rights and/or
the preservation of any rights contained in this agreement.
12. Charter of Engagement: The Member accepts that The Program encourages development of business relationships and
opportunities through sharing of knowledge and expertise and operates under a philosophy of “no direct sales”. This Charter of Engagement
sets out a best practice approach to engaging with all other participants involved in The Program:
Unauthorised / unsolicited mass-communication or other inappropriate conduct or contact with participants may result in suspension or
termination of the overall Membership;
Direct contact with fellow participants should occur either in relation to preparation for a meeting, or following contact with
the company at an event hosted or facilitated by Leaders;
Once a connection has been established, you are welcome to invite the company to meet, attend an event or undertake other
arrangements as agreed to by both parties.
13. The Member agrees that upon renewing their Connect Series Membership, they may not cancel, defer, alter, or vary in any
way the terms of this agreement without the consent in writing of Leaders.
14. The Member acknowledges that the reputation of The Program is paramount and that during the term of this agreement, they
must not engage in conduct which is unbecoming, or which may negatively impact on the reputation of Leaders or others within the
15. Should The Member engage in any conduct that Leaders deems to be contrary to the reputation of the Program or
the Charter of Engagement, The Member acknowledges that Leaders may in its absolute discretion, terminate this agreement in writing to be
16. The Member further acknowledges that Leaders may terminate this agreement by written notice at any time if The
Member breaches any other term of this agreement, including but not limited to:
(a) failing to make payment of The Fees by the due date(s);
(b) any breach of clause 7 of this agreement;
(c) any breach of confidentiality; and
(d) where the Member enters insolvency, or an administrator or receiver/manager or liquidator is
17. The Fees remain due and payable by The Member for the Term, irrespective of whether the agreement is terminated
by Leaders pursuant to clauses 15 and 16.
18. Confidential Information:
Both parties acknowledge that they may be exposed to, receive or require information that is proprietary or confidential to the other
party or to another member in the course of The Program;
Both parties agree to hold any such information in strict confidence, and to not divulge such information except as may be
required by law or judicial process or by any persons or bodies responsible for regulating that party's business or as required
under a contract of insurance;
If either party is uncertain as to whether any information is confidential, it will treat the information as if it were
confidential and as not being in the public domain unless and until the other party agrees in writing that the information is in
the public domain;
The Member agrees to keep all other member and participant contact and other details confidential in compliance with the Privacy
Act, and must return to Leaders and/or destroy this information at the end of this agreement;
The Member acknowledges that they will be exposed to the Leaders business and operating models, including proprietary intellectual property
and other information including delivery of The Program and the various activities and components in The Program. The Member agrees that it
will not create any new products, services or businesses that compete or may be perceived to compete with Leaders or The Program, either in
its whole or in part, and that it will not support or use any relationships in The Program or elsewhere to do so. If The Member has an
existing product or service that competes or is perceived to compete with Leaders or The Program, either in whole or in part, at the time of
signing this Agreement, then this clause does not apply to that product or service as it is designed, delivered and promoted at the time of
signing this Agreement.
19. The Member acknowledges that one of the key benefits of The Program is the ability of participants to engage in the development
of relationships, including through networking, and knowledge sharing. To engage in those activities, The Member acknowledges that they
time. The Member also consents to the collection, use and disclosure of their own information (or of the information of any executive or
director) being disclosed for use by Leaders or other participants in accordance with this policy (as amended from time to time). The
Member warrants that they have obtained the consent of any executive or director to the provision of their personal information in
accordance with this agreement.
20. The Member acknowledges that:
The information which they receive during The Program is designed to be general in nature and (unless otherwise specifically agreed in
writing) not designed to meet the specific needs of The Member.
- They must make their own further enquiries before making any decision in reliance on such information.
To the extent permitted by law, Leaders is not liable to The Member for any loss or damage suffered due to the reliance by the Member upon
any advice given in The Program, regardless of country or region of delivery of The Program.
To the extent permitted by law, Leaders shall not be liable to The Member for any consequential loss (including loss of profits, loss of
revenue, loss of contract value, loss of anticipated profits or damages for loss or opportunity) suffered by The Member in connection with
this agreement; and
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Leaders maximum aggregate liability to The Member arising out of or in connection with this
agreement shall be limited to an amount equivalent to the Fees paid in accordance with this agreement.
21. Unless otherwise specifically agreed by the parties in writing, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between
the parties in connection with their respective subject matter and supersedes all previous agreements or understandings between the parties
in connection with the relevant subject matter. In the event of any inconsistency between the documents listed below, the documents below
will prevail in the order listed, to the extent of the inconsistency:
- This agreement.
- The Series Overview.
- The Program schedule of events.
22. No waiver of a right or remedy under this agreement is effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party granting it.
23. No variation of this agreement is effective unless made in writing and signed by each party.
24. If any provision of this Agreement shall be invalid, void, or illegal or unenforceable, the validity, existence,
legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
25. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia and each party submits to the exclusive
jurisdiction of its courts.
26. This Agreement may be executed in a number of counterparts and, all counterparts, taken together constitute one
27. The parties to this Agreement agree that this document may be transmitted and signed electronically pursuant to
the Electronic Transactions (Queensland) Act 2001.
28. The parties will give all notices and communications between the parties in writing via email.
29. Leaders has the right to conduct The Program and has appointed South Australia Leaders Pty Ltd ACN 608 366 061 to
assist in the delivery of The Program.
Return to complete purchase.